Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases in Macon County, Macon County administration, at the recommendation of Public Health Officials, has decided to temporarily close the Senior Services building to the public effective at 5pm on Friday, August 20, 2021. The health and safety of participants and staff is our utmost priority.
For participants, this means:
- Congregate drive-thru meals will continue
- Home delivered meals will continue for current recipients
- Zoom and outdoor classes will continue
- Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) will continue
to handle needs by calling (828) 349-2058
- Community Resource Center will continue to handle needs by calling (828) 349-0211
- Care Connection (adult day program) will be closed for all participants
- In-person classes in the Senior Services building will be temporarily stopped
For more information, please call Macon County Senior Services at (828) 349- 2058.
Be First to Comment