The Town of Sylva, Jackson County Parks and Recreation Department and Jackson County Chamber of Commerce are proud to present the 14th annual season of theConcerts on the Creek music series.
The events occur at the Bridge Park gazebo in Sylva every Friday from 7-9 p.m., typically from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
This season will start on Friday, May 26 (Memorial Day weekend) and end on Friday, Sept. 1 (Labor Day weekend). That will be 15 Fridays of Concerts on the Creek, with the Fireworks Festivities and concert on Tuesday, July 4 sprinkled in for good measure.
Here is the 2023 schedule:
- Friday, May 26: The Foreign Landers, folk/bluegrass (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, June 2: Darren Nicholson Band, bluegrass/Americana/traditional country (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, June 9: Andrew Thelston Band, rock covers and originals first hour, Fleetwood Mac covers second hour (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, June 16: Robbie Litt Band, rock and country originals and covers (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, June 23: Gotcha Groove, classic R&B, soul, beach and pop/rock covers (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, June 30: Kayla McKinney and the Twisted Trail Band, southern country and rock originals and covers, (7-9 p.m.)
- Tuesday, July 4: Fireworks Festivities, Carolina Soul Band, soul/Motown/beach/R&B classics (6:30-9:30 p.m.) *Fireworks display at dark
- Friday, July 7: Arnold Hill, rock/country originals/covers, (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, July 14: Bird in Hand, Appalachian folk/Americana originals & covers (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, July 21: Dashboard Blue, classic beach/pop/rock classics, (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, July 28: Lua Flora, folk/reggae (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, Aug. 4: Tuxedo Junction, classic hits, (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, Aug. 11: TLQ+2, classic rock and pop hits, (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, Aug. 18: Get Right Band, psychedelic indie rock originals, (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, Aug. 25: Maggie Valley Band, Appalachian/Americana folk rock, (7-9 p.m.)
- Friday, Sept. 1: PMA, roots/reggae/dub/fusion, (7-9 p.m.)
These events are free with donations encouraged. Everyone is welcome. Dogs must be on a leash. No smoking, vaping, coolers or tents allowed. Bring a chair or blanket. There will be food trucks available on most nights.
For more information, please contact the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce at 828-586-2155, visit our Concerts on the Creek Facebook page, or visit us online atwww.mountainlovers.com/concerts-on-the-creek/.
Be First to Comment