Voted the price leader for six years running by dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index Report
FRANKLIN, N.C. – March 16, 2023 — ALDI, one of the country’s most trusted grocers,* is coming to Franklin with food (and more) that the whole family will love, all at great prices. More than 1,000 new ALDI stores have opened throughout America over the past decade, and customers nationwide have become loyal fans of the company’s fast and affordable shopping experience.
The ALDI business model is intentionally different, and ALDI fans across the country rave about the company’s award-winning exclusive brands and weekly lineup of limited-time ALDI Finds. Franklin shoppers can experience the ALDI difference themselves when the new Franklin store opens Thursday, March 30 at 8:45 a.m. The store will be open daily from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The first 100 customers will receive a gift bag filled with a sampling of ALDI Fan Favorites products and a gift card as part of the ALDI Golden Ticket gift card giveaway program. Shoppers can also enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 ALDI gift card during the grand opening weekend from March 30 through April 2.
“Our stores are designed to make grocery shopping smarter, faster and easier, and we’ve been voted the price leader for six years running,” said Shaun O’Keefe, Jefferson regional vice president for ALDI. “We’re excited to open our first ALDI store in Franklin and introduce local customers to a new, more affordable way of shopping.”
Here are just a few things that set ALDI apart:
· Low-price leader: Access to affordable groceries is important, and the company’s commitment to low prices is unwavering. In fact, the dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index Report has ranked ALDI No. 1 on price for six years running.**
· Quality: ALDI is so confident in its products, such as its fresh, organic produce delivered daily, that every item is backed by its Twice as Nice Guarantee.*** If for any reason a customer is not 100% satisfied with the quality of a product, ALDI will gladly replace the product AND refund it.
· ALDI-exclusive products: ALDI sells mostly exclusive brands made by the best partners. Franklin shoppers will find food for every taste and lifestyle (gluten-free, plant-based, dairy alternatives, etc.) along with an unbeatable cheese and wine selection. Shoppers will also discover weekly offerings of limited-time ALDI Finds like candles, delicious seasonal food, home goods and more.
· Shoppers participate in the savings: The savings start before customers enter the store. Depositing a quarter to unlock a shopping cart is one way ALDI saves shoppers money. ALDI doesn’t need to hire employees to corral loose carts, and customers get their quarter back when they return the cart. ALDI also asks shoppers to bring reusable bags and has never offered single-use plastic bags — a sustainable policy that leads to savings passed on to customers.
· Online shopping and curbside pickup: Customers want convenient shopping options, which is why nearly all ALDI locations offer grocery delivery, and Curbside Grocery Pickup is expanding rapidly nationwide.**** Visit shop.aldi.us to place an order.
· Store size: ALDI stores are designed for simplicity and efficiency, packed with the products shoppers love. A typical ALDI store is approximately 12,000 square feet of retail space, making it easier to shop than oversized grocery stores.
· Work with ALDI: ALDI is an award-winning employer that is nationally acclaimed for prioritizing its employees and their well-being. Known for offering highly competitive wages and industry-leading benefits, ALDI has been recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes six times in the past seven years. As one of the fastest-growing retailers in the U.S., ALDI is constantly creating new jobs in local communities, coast to coast. To learn more about working at ALDI and search job openings, go to careers.aldi.us.
About ALDI U.S.
ALDI is one of America’s fastest-growing retailers, serving millions of customers across the country each month. When it comes to value, ALDI won’t be beat on price. ALDI has also been No. 1 for price according to the dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index Report for six years running. Since 1976, ALDI has offered a unique shopping experience where customers never have to compromise on quality, selection or value. In fact, 1 in 3 ALDI-brand products are award-winning.***** Customers can save time and money by conveniently shopping in-store or online at shop.aldi.us. ALDI also proudly serves as a Feeding America Leadership Partner, donating 30 million pounds of food each year in an effort to end hunger in America. For more information about ALDI, visit aldi.us.
Be First to Comment